Close to Montpellier, Aigues-Mortes is an essential town to visit for any visitor wishing to go to Occitanie, not very far from the Côte d´Azur. Are you looking for a destination to go to on your next vacation? Dear vacationers, do not hesitate a second! Whether you want a destination to spend a family holiday or a place that guarantees tranquility and great comfort, the territory of Aigues-Mortes is made for you. With the Hôtel des 4 vents, discover why Aigues-Mortes is undoubtedly the dream destination for your next vacation. Are you looking for a campsite in Aigues-Mortes or a hotel in Aigues-Mortes to spend unforgettable moments for a weekend or for the holidays? Do not hesitate to read our vacation guide in Aigues-Mortes.
When choosing a hotel, the adjoining city is an important element. Some people will like to go to the Atlantic coast, Languedoc-Roussillon or go on holidays in Brittany. When you go on holidays in France, you are sure to visit breathtaking and incredible destinations. We must admit that the south is still an irreplaceable place. Choosing the Occitanie region for your summer holidaysmeans ensuring the seaside, relaxation, idleness, the fine sand beaches, the feet in the water… Moreover, it is the possibility of enhancing your holidays walks, sports activities in open-air, wide spaces with many activities, without forgetting the Mediterranean Sea and its beautiful beaches allowing you to enjoy a good number of nautical activities.
The Heritage of Aigues-Mortes
Aigues-Mortes is particularly known for its salt marshes. In addition, it has an important heritage which also contributes to this recognition.
- Towers and walls of Aigues-Mortes: a striking dive into 12th century military architecture, with the keep built by St Louis, the towers and defense gates, and in particular the covered way which dominates the breathtaking panorama of the Camargue and the Saline.
- Chapelle des Pénitents Blancs: the chapel is a brotherhood founded in 1625. In addition, she is placed under the protection of the Blessed Virgin and of the Holy Spirit represented by the Dove.
- Chapel of the Gray Penitents: this is a chapel dating from the 17th century.
- The salt water of Aigues-Mortes: board the little train and visit a wild and unspoiled nature. You can also cross the salt flats by mountain bike!
Being not far from Montpellier and Marseille, you can also go to these two nationally recognized cities. Enjoy fun and joyful seaside holidays for all members of the family!
The Environment of Aigues-Mortes
By staying here, you can explore the coastline of Aigues-Mortes, thanks to its great environmental diversity. Close to the fine sandy beach, the region’s delight, the seaside resort allows you to discover wonderfull places.
- Happy Tour: visit the Camargue Gardoise by bike on an electric scooter. On the program, 3 circuits of your choice of 3 hours minimum and a tasting of local specialties.
- Cartoguides: Admire the landscapes in complete serenity as you go up the canal. Your means of transport? The bike! Welcome between land and sea, ponds and marshes, vineyards and pine forests.
Enjoy direct access to the most beautiful activities of Aigues-Mortes thanks to the Hôtel des 4 vents.
Good Addresses in Aigues-Mortes
On the occasion of your family holidays in Aigues-Mortes, certain addresses and telephone numbers may be of use to you. Here is a non-exhaustive list of these addresses and numbers.
Restaurant in Aigues-Mortes
- Le Saint Amour: French, European cuisine. +33 6 62 89 24 74.
- Le Bistrot Paiou: French cuisine, healthy. +33 4 66 71 44 95
- Le Patio’Né: French, Mediterranean and European cuisine. ++3 9 82 31 51 73.
- Le Duende: French, Mediterranean cuisine. +33 4 66 51 79 28.
Useful Addresses Aigues-Mortes
To make sure your vacation goes as smoothly as possible, check out the following locations and numbers.
- Aigues-Mortes Hospital Center: Route de Carnon, 30240 Le Grau-du-Roi.
- Police station: 50 Boulevard Gambetta, 30220 Aigues-Mortes. +33 4 66 53 69 73.
- Aigues-Mortes Tourist Office: Place Saint Louis – BP 23 30220 Aigues-Mortes. +33 4 66 53 73 00.
Opt for the Hôtel des 4 vents in Aigues-Mortes
Do you want to recharge your batteries in Aigues-Mortes? With our tourist guide, you now know all the good addresses and activities to do when you book your stay in Aigues-Mortes. In addition, in order to have an unforgettable vacation and successful, accommodation should be rented. And you have to choose from several:
- Vacation rental.
- Holiday residences and holiday village.
- Full board in a hotel.
Find out why, in last minute or during school holidays, the Hôtel des 4 vents, your hotel in Aigues-Mortes, is the best and most judicious choice for your seaside vacation.
The Hôtel des 4 vents offers you different accommodation depending on your staysneeds.
Do you want to book a short-stay vacation for a weekend ?
We offer rentals of mobile home, chalet and bungalow, ideal for a stay with family on the beach of Aigues-Mortes. Take advantage of our different accommodations:
- Room for 2 persons: 65 to 95 € per night.
- Room for 3 persons: 75 to 129 € per night.
- Room for 4 persons: 85 to 159 € per night.
- Room for 5 persons: 95 to 179 € per night.
The hotel has an access for someone with reduced mobility.
For any reservation, we provide you with parking, swimming pool, luggage service, wifi, restaurant, bar and cleaning service.
For your next vacation, do you want to go to seaside resorts and beautiful regions of France? Here are the tips of your holiday complex, the Hôtel des 4 vents. To go on inexpensive holidays on the most beautiful beaches and thus enjoy the sea, and the exceptional environment of Aigues-Mortes, think of the Hôtel des 4 vents.
Throughout the year, depending on the weather, the aquatic area is open in your hotel. This aquatic area is made up of a swimming pool suitable for swimming and deckchairs allowing you to relax in the southern French sun.
The teens, just like their parents, will be able to take advantage of the hotel’s services, including our swimming pool.
Adults can go to the restaurant-bar to have a good time with their loved one or with friends.
Why a Hotel in Aigues-Mortes
Choosing the Hôtel des 4 vents in Aigues-Mortes means being able to spend beach holidays all year round. Calanques, nature walks, excursions, water sports… The successful holidays take place at Hôtel des 4 vents in Aigues-Mortes.
With the Hôtel des 4 vents, the whole family will have a good time during your seaside camping trip or seaside hotel stay.
Towns Near the Hôtel des 4 vents Campsite
- Hotel le Grau-du-Roi
- Hotel la Grande Motte
- Hotel Port Camargue