Close to Aigues-Mortes, Le Grau du Roi is an unmissable town to visit. You don’t know where to go on your next vacation? Dear vacationers, don’t hesitate a second! Whether you are looking for a place to spend a family holiday or a destination that provides tranquility and great comfort, the municipality du Grau du Roi is for you. With the Hotel Les 4 Vents, discover why Le Grau du Roi is undoubtedly the dream destination for your next vacation. Are you looking for a campsite in Le Grau du Roi or a hotel in Le Grau du Roi to spend unforgettable moments for a weekend or for holidays ? Do not hesitate to read our vacation guide in Grau du Roi.
Hôtel des 4 vents: Your Hotel Near Grau du Roi
Warm stay, must-see visits, impeccable welcome, exceptional environment … Let yourself be guided by an unforgettable vacation at the Hôtel des 4 vents.
Choose the Hôtel des 4 vents towards Grau du Roi
Do you want to recharge your batteries at Grau du Roi? Thanks to our overview of good deals, you will find out more about all the good addresses and activities to do when you book your stay at Le Grau du Roi.
Indeed, in order to have an unforgettable vacation and successful, accommodation should be rented. And you have to choose from several:
- Holiday residences and holiday village.
- Vacation rental.
- Full board in a hotel.
Find out why, in last minute or during school holidays, the Hôtel des 4 vents, your hotel in Grau du Roi, is the best choice and the most judicious for your holidays by the sea.
The Accommodation Offered at the Hôtel des 4 vents
The Hôtel des 4 vents offers you different accommodation depending on your staysneeds.
Do you want to book a short-stay vacation for a weekend ?
We offer rentals of mobile homes, of chalet and bungalows, ideal for a stay with the family on the beach towards Le Grau du Roi. Take advantage of our different accommodations:
- Room for 2 persons: 65 to 95 € per night.
- Room for 3 persons: 75 to 129 € per night.
- Room for 4 persons: 85 to 159 € per night.
- Room for 5 persons: 95 to 179 € per night.
The hotel has an access for someone with reduced mobility.
When you make your reservation, parking, swimming pool, luggage service, wifi, restaurant, bar and cleaning service are available to you. So you can’t miss anything.
On vacation, many French people naturally like to go to seaside resorts and beautiful regions of France. Here are the tips of your holiday complex, the Hôtel des 4 vents. To go on cheap holidays to the most beautiful beaches and thus enjoy the sea, and the exceptional environment of Grau du Roi, think of the Hôtel des 4 vents.
What would a holiday stay be without an aquatic area? Within our hotel, and throughout the year depending on the weather, the aquatic area remains. This aquatic area is made up of a swimming pool heated by the heat of the sun, suitable for swimming and deckchairs allowing you to enjoy as you wish. must from the south of France.
The teens, just like their parents, will be able to take advantage of the hotel’s services, including our swimming pool.
Our hotel has a restaurant-bar suitable for sweet and pleasant moments for adults. With family or friends, this is the ideal place to rest and enjoy the present moment.
Visit Le Grau du Roi
When choosing a hotel for a vacation, the adjoining city remains an important factor. While some people will prefer to go to the Atlantic coast, Languedoc-Roussillon, others may appreciate going on holidays in Brittany. When you go on holidays in France, it is always the assurance of going to breathtaking and incredible destinations. The south of France is incredible, and, it can be said, irreplaceable. Choosing the Occitanie region for your summer holidaysmeans ensuring the seaside, relaxation, idleness, the fine sand beaches, the feet in the water… In addition, you can enhance your holidays with walks,sporting activities in open-air, large spaces with many activities, without forgetting the Mediterranean Sea and its beautiful beaches allowing you to enjoy a good number of nauticalactivities.
The Heritage of Grau du Roi
Le Grau du Roi has many structures to visit and explore. For visitors to this charming town, it is an opportunity to rest but also to gain access to a lot of knowledge.
- The Seaquarium: Within 2870 yd² devoted to marine life, the Seaquarium allows humans to develop a new intimacy with the animal. The Seaquarium has been a key player in the preservation and improvement of the seabed for 30 years. In total, more than 25 species of sharks, seals, sea lions and more than 2,000 fish from the Mediterranean Sea live there.
- The Port Camargue: A timeless place in Grau du Roi, the Port Camargue is an XXL marina that has become over time an unmissable event for boating. To take a look is to see the future.
- La Maison Méditerranéenne: Lovers of good wines, you have come to the right place! La Maison Méditerranéenne offers many fine and succulent dishes in the heart of the classified site of Espiguette. If you’re in Le Grau du Roi, you can’t miss the chance to take it for a spin!
Being not far from Montpellier and Marseille, you can also go to these two nationally recognized cities. Enjoy fun and joyful seaside holidays for all members of the family!
The Environment of Grau du Roi
By staying at Le Grau du Roi, you can explore its coastline. Thanks to a great environmental diversity. Close to the fine sandy beach, the region’s delight, the seaside resort allows you to discover wonderfull places.
- Boat, pedal boat, sailing boat… Visit the marvelous landscapes of Grau du Roi aboard the means of transport that you desire!
- By foot? Enjoy exceptional 2.8 miles. Head first to Lake Salonika (Bird Island) then take the South Channel. Then direction Plage Sud then Quai du Pharos (before the port). To turn back takes the Route des Marines to Pont de la Lune, turn right before the bridge to take the promenade quay to Santa Maria.
Enjoy direct access to the most beautiful activities of Grau du Roi thanks to the Hôtel des 4 vents.
Good Addresses in Grau du Roi
On the occasion of your family holidays in Grau du Roi, certain addresses and telephone numbers may be useful to you. Here is a non-exhaustive list of these addresses and numbers.
Restaurants in Grau du Roi
- Au Louis IX: French, Mediterranean cuisine. +33 4 66 35 25 98.
- L’Ancre: French, Mediterranean cuisine. +33 4 66 51 36 86.
- Restaurant le Marin’air. French, Mediterranean cuisine. +33 6 71 50 12 29.
Useful Addresses at Grau du Roi
To make sure your vacation goes as smoothly as possible, check out the following locations and numbers.
- University Hospital Center: Route de Carnon, 30240 Le Grau-du-Roi.
- Grau du Roi Town Hall: 1 Place de la Liberation, 30240 Le Grau-du-Roi. +33 4 66 73 45 45.
- Grau du Roi tourist office: Villa Parry – Rive Droite, Rue du Sémaphore, 30240 Le Grau-du-Roi. +33 4 66 51 67 70.
Why Choose a Hotel Near Grau du Roi
Choose the Hôtel des 4 vents towards Grau du Roi; it’s being able to have a beach vacation all year round. Calanques, walks in the middle of nature, excursions, water sports… successful holidays take place at Hôtel des 4 vents at Grau du Roi.
With the Hôtel des 4 vents, the whole family will have a good time during your seaside camping trip or seaside hotel stay.
Towns Near the Hôtel des 4 vents Campsite
- Hotel Aigues-Mortes
- Hotel la Grande Motte
- Hotel Port Camargue