Close to Aigues-Mortes, Port Camargue is a district of the town of Grau du Roi that must be visited. Still have no idea where you are going to go on your next vacation? Dear vacationers, do not hesitate any longer! Whether you are looking for a place to spend a family holiday or a destination that provides tranquility and great comfort, Port Camargue is a magnificent neighborhood absolutely made for you. With the Hôtel des 4 vents, discover why Port Camargue is undoubtedly one of the dream destinations for your next vacation. Are you looking for a campsite in Port Camargue or a hotel in Port Camargue to spend unforgettable moments for a week-end or for the holidays ? Do not hesitate to read our vacation guide to Port Camargue.
Hôtel des 4 vents: Your Hotel Near Port Camargue
Warm stay, must-see visits, impeccable welcome, exceptional environment … Let yourself be guided by an unforgettable vacation at the Hôtel des 4 vents.
Choose the Hôtel des 4 vents Towards Port Camargue
Are you planning to recharge your batteries in Port Camargue? Thanks to our overview of good deals, you will find out more about all the good addresses and activities to do when you book your stay in Port Camargue. In order to have an unforgettable vacation and successful, accommodation should be rented. And you have to choose from several:
- Holiday rental.
- Full board in a hotel.
- Holiday residences and holiday village.
Find out why, in last minute or during school holidays, the Hôtel des 4 vents, your hotel in Port Camargue, is the best and most judicious choice for your vacation by the sea.
The Accommodation Offered at the Hôtel des 4 vents
The Hôtel des 4 vents offers you several accommodations depending on your stays needs. Do you want to book a short-stay vacation for a weekend ? We offer rentals of mobile homes, of chalet and bungalows, ideal for a stay with family on the beach towards Port Camargue. Take advantage of our different accommodations:
- Room for 2 persons: 65 to 95 € per night.
- Room for 3 persons: 75 to 129 € per night.
- Room for 4 persons: 85 to 159 € per night.
- Room for 5 persons: 95 to 179 € per night.
The hotel has an access for someone with reduced mobility. If you make a reservation, please note that parking, swimming pool, luggage service, wifi, restaurant, bar and cleaning service are available. And this, in order that you do not miss anything. Many French people naturally like to go to seaside resorts and beautiful regions of France when they are on vacation. Here are the tips of your holiday complex, the Hôtel des 4 vents towards Port Camargue. To go on inexpensive holidays on the most beautiful beaches and thus enjoy the sea, and the exceptional environment of Port Camargue, consider at the Hôtel des 4 vents.
The space aquatic is essential for any holiday. Within our hotel, and throughout the year depending on the weather, the aquatic area remains accessible to everyone. This aquatic area consists of a swimming pool heated by the heat of the sun, ideal for enjoying swimming, and sun loungers allowing you to take advantage and enjoy the south of France. The teens, just like their parents, will be able to take advantage of the hotel’s services, including our swimming pool. Our hotel also has a restaurant-bar suitable for sweet and pleasant moments for adults. With family or friends, this is the ideal place to rest and forget about the hassle of everyday life.
Visit Port Camargue
Choosing a hotel for your vacation also means choosing the adjoining city. While some will prefer to go to the Atlantic coast, Languedoc-Roussillon, others may on the other hand enjoy going on holidays in Brittany. When you go on holidays in France, it is always to go to beautiful and incredible destinations. The south of France is incredible, we make no mistake about it. Choosing the Occitanie region for your summer holidaysmeans making sure you go to the seaside, to enjoy relaxation , idleness, fine sandy beaches, feet in the water… In addition, you can enhance your holidays walks, sporting activities in open-air, large spaces with numerous activities, without forgetting the Mediterranean Sea and its beautiful beaches allowing you to enjoy a good number of nautical activities.
The Heritage of Port Camargue
Port Camargue has the first marina in Europe and second in the world. In addition, it has 5,000 berths.
- The Seaquarium: Within 2,870 yd² devoted to marine life, the Seaquarium allows humans to develop a new intimacy with the animal. The Seaquarium has been a key player in the preservation and improvement of the seabed for 30 years. In total, more than 25 species of sharks, seals, sea lions and more than 2,000 fish from the Mediterranean Sea live there.
- L’Estuaire Plage: Lovers of local fishing and homemade dishes, come to this beach restaurant! Friendly and family atmosphere guaranteed!
- Le M’Plage: How about having lunch with your feet in the water? Facing the sea, taste, enjoy and gaze into the azure blue of the Mediterranean Sea in front of you.
- Port Camargue: A timeless place in the Port Camargue, Port Camargue is an XXL marina that has become over time an unmissable event for boating. To take a look is to see the future.
A stone’s throw from Montpellier and Marseille, you can also go to these two renowned cities in France. Take advantage of spending a fun and joyful seaside holiday for all members of the family in Port Camargue!
The Environment of Port Camargue
By staying in Port Camargue, you can explore its coastline, thanks to its great environmental diversity. Close to the fine sandy beach, the region’s delight, the seaside resort allows you to discover wonderfull places.
- Jet ski: Rent jets-skis, for beginners or hiking, with or without a license, and discover sublime places thanks to an instructor who supervises you!
- Kitesurfing: What if Port Camargue was the opportunity for you to practice kitesurfing for the first time in your life? Do not hesitate! Let’s go!
- Motor boat rental: You can hire motor boats with or without a license within Port Camargue itself. So, are you ready for a little trip to the sea?
- Scuba diving: The Mediterranean Sea conceals exceptional seabed. Take advantage of your stay in Port Camargue to immerse yourself in an ocean of happiness!
Enjoy direct access to the most beautiful activities of Port Camargue thanks to the Hôtel des 4 vents.
Good Addresses in Port Camargue
On the occasion of your family vacation in Port Camargue, certain addresses and telephone numbers may be useful to you. Here is a non-exhaustive list of these addresses and numbers.
Restaurants in Port Camargue
- L’Amarette: French, European cuisine. +33 4 66 51 47 63.
- Cook’s Café: French, Mediterranean cuisine. +33 9 84 49 40 30.
- Aux Délices de la Mer: French and Mediterranean cuisine. +33 4 66 51 35 05.
- Le Comptoir Des Voiles: French, Mediterranean cuisine. +33 4 66 51 66 67.
Useful Addresses in Port Camargue
To make sure your vacation goes as smoothly as possible, check out the following locations and numbers.
- Port Camargue tourist office: Villa Parry – Rive Droite, Rue du Sémaphore, 30240 Le Grau-du-Roi. +33 4 66 51 67 70.
- Port Camargue Town Hall: 1 Place de la Liberation, 30240 Le Grau-du-Roi. +33 4 66 73 45 45.
Why Choose a Hotel Near Port Camargue
Choosing the Hôtel des 4 vents towards Port Camargue is the opportunity to have beach holidays all year round. Calanques, nature walks, excursions, water sports… The successful holidays take place at Hôtel des 4 vents in Port Camargue. With the Hôtel des 4 vents, the whole family will have a good time during your seaside camping trip or seaside hotel stay.
Towns Near the Hôtel des 4 vents Campsite
- Hotel Aigues-Mortes
- Hotel la Grande Motte
- Hotel Port Camargue